From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:29:16 -0500
Subject:        maps on offer
Date:   Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:25:06 -0800
From:   Rosemary Streatfeild <[log in to unmask]>

WSU Owen Library map collection has the following to offer to other
depository libraries, on a first come first served basis.  Please reply
to me directly.  We appreciate postage reimbursement.

1) A gazillion 7.5' superceded state of Idaho topographic maps (many
with duplicates).

2) Hydrologic Investigations Atlas HA-531
Floods in Waiahole-Waikane area, Oahu, Hawaii / by Charles J. Ewart and
Reuben Lee
2 copies available

3) Geologic quadrangle map GQ-239
Geologic map and sections of the Aspen Grove quadrangle, Utah / by
Arthur A. Baker
4 copies available

4) Geologic quadrangle map GQ-257
Geology of the Chimney Rock quadrangle, Montana / by Albert E. Roberts
3 copies available

5) Geologic quadrangle map GQ-382
Geologic map of the Adam Weiss Peak quadrangle, Hot Springs and Park
Counties, Wyoming / by Willis L. Rohrer
3 copies available

6) Geologic quadrangle map GQ-499
Geologic map of the Glenn Creek quadrangle, Lewis and Clark, and Teton
counties, Montana / by Melville R. Mudge
4 copies available (map with pamphlet)

7) Miscellaneous geologic investigations map I-325
Geologic map of Oregon west of the 121st meridian / prepared under the
direction of Francis G. Wells ; compiled by Dallas L. Peck
2 copies available

8) Miscellaneous investigations series map I-1033-K
Map showing geology-related scenic features in the Kaiparowits Plateau
area, Utah / by L.M.H. Carter and K.A. Sargent
1 copy available

9) Miscellaneous investigations series map I-1033-J
Geologic cross sections of the Kaiparowits coal-basin area, Utah / by
D.J. Lidke and K.A. Sargent
1 copy available (2 sheets)

10) Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1315
Maps of vertical crustal movements in the conterminous United States
over the last ten million years / by Dolores J. Gable and Tom Hatton
2 copies available (maps and pamphlet)

11) Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1402
The properties and uses of selected map projections / by Tau Rho Alpha
and John P. Snyder
1 copy available

12) Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1407
Geologic map of Dinosaur National Monument and vicinity, Utah and
Colorado / by Wallace R. Hansen, Peter D. Rowley, and Paul E. Carrara
3 copies available

13) Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1528
Map showing world distribution of carbon-dioxide springs and major zones
of seismicity / by Ivan Barnes, William P. Irwin, and Donald E. White
3 copies available (map and pamphlet)

14) Hydrologic Unit Map1974  State of Nevada
2 copies

Rosemary Streatfeild
Science Librarian & Maps Coordinator

Washington State University