Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:22:42 -0600
Subject:        RE: MAPS-L: LIBER Groupe des Cartothecaires
Date:   Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:42:55 -0600
From:   Youngblood, Dawn <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Paige

Thank you for creating a bit of pre-pub excitement on my article there.
Way to go, Mr. Editor.  I AM glad to see there is interest, and I would
like to point out that I apologize in advance for any organization I may
have unintentionally left out. And, yes, certainly, there is plenty of
room for expansion.

Dawn Youngblood PhD
Curator, Edwin J. Foscue Map Library
Southern Methodist University