Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 10:12:14 EDT
One of our ag extension engineers is looking for 3 specific sheets from
the 1:25,000 scale topographic set of Germany with the title
Topographische karte 1:25,000 published by Reichsamt fur Landesaufnahme.
We don't have those specific sheets.  The sheets he's looking for are:
3413, 3313, 8143.  He would like to get copies of these sheets.  I found
out through OCLC that Colorado School of Mines, University of Central
Oklahoma, and University of Washington are suppose to have this series,
but I wanted to check through maps-l if they or someone else has these
specific sheets.

Please respond to me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Chris Kollen
University of Arizona Library