From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:28:14 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Margarita Yonezawa" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 12:04:06 PM
Subject: RE: 2010 Census Block Maps Printing

I have a patron that comes in occasionally to print these Census maps. Even though it is a PDF, it's multilayered. So you need to open with a program that will condense the file to one layer.

What I do is open the file in Adobe Photoshop and then "Flatten Image".

Hope this works for you.

Margarita Yonezawa
Map Collection Assistant
University of California - Science Library
P.O. Box 5900 - Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Phone/Fax: (951) 827-6423
http://library.ucr.edu/?view=collections/maps