From:
Kathryn Womble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 12:47:46 EST
I want to put together a short user handout about how to find a geologic
map. We have some outdated handdrawn indexes of our holdings, some WA
state bibliographies, GeoRef, Andriot's "Guide to USGS Geologic and
Hydrologic Maps," etc. and I'd like to try and tie these things together
in a handout. If anyone has such a thing I'd sure appreciate seeing it or
hearing about it.  Thanks, Kathryn

Kathryn Womble                          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Map Collection                          Phone: (206) 543-9392
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA  98195-2900