From:
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 11:38:25 -0500
Subject:        USGS series map duplicates for the taking
Date:   Tue, 15 May 2012 11:08:03 -0500
From:   Rebecca Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

The following are duplicate maps available. Please be sure to include
mailing address with request.

Map ID Title Source Year
GQ - 169 Geology of the Haldeman Quadrangle Kentucky USGS 1961
I - 2788 Geologic Map of the Big Delta B-2 Quadrangle, East Central
Alaska USGS 2003
I - 2140 Geologic Map of the Elk Ridge Quadrangle, Powder River County
Montana USGS 1991
I - 2184-A Stratigraphic and Time-Startigraphic Cross Sections of
Phanerozoic
Rocks along Line A-A', Uinta and Piceance Basin Area_Eagle Basin
Colorado, to Eastern Basin and Range Area, Utah USGS 1991
I - 2196 Geologic Map of the Portage Quadrangle, Cascade and Choteau
Counties,
Montana USGS 1991
I - 2214 Precambrian Basement Map of the Trans-Hudson Orogen and Adjacent
Terranes, Northern Great Plains, USA USGS 1991
I - 2225 Geologic Map of the Lower East Rift Zone of Kilauea Volcano,
Hawaii USGS 1991
I - 2226 Correlation and Depositional Analysis of Oil Shale and
Associated Rocks
in the Eocene Green River Formation, Greater Green River Basin,
Southwest Wyoming USGS 1991
I - 2001 Geologic Maps of Science Study Area 3, Olympus Rupes, Mars
(Special
MTM 15132 Quadrangle USGS 1991
I - 2088 Geologic Map of Northwestern Part of the Uncompahgre Uplift, Grand
County Utah, and Mesa County, Colorado, with Emphasis on Proterozoic
Rocks USGS 1991
I - 2160 Topographic Maps of the Polar, Western, and Eastern Regions of
Mars USGS 1991
I - 2163 Preliminary Tectonostratigraphic Terrane Map of the Central and
Southern Appalachians USGS 1991
I - 2170-A Map Showing Superficial and Generalized Bedrock Geology and
Accompanying Side-looking Airborne Radar Image of the Radford 30' X 60"
quadrangle, Virginia and West Virginia USGS 1991
I - 1975 Mineralogical Maps Showing Distribution of Ore-related Minerals
in the
Nonmagnetic, Heavy-mineral-concentrate Fraction of Stream Sediment
from the Anchorage 1 X 3 degree Quadrangle, Southern Alaska USGS 1991
I - 1083 Geologic Map of Mars USGS 1978
I - 1318 Digital Terrain Map of the United States USGS 1981
I - 703 Geologic Map of the Near Side of the Moon USGS 1971
I - 1039 Energy Resources Map of Colorado USGS 1977

Thanks,

Becky Lowery