From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:02:47 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Re: MAPS-L: Cataloging a print reproduction of an electronic map
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning Matt!

Before possibly answering with specifics, I am wondering if the map you are
cataloging is a printout from the online version or if it is something sent
to you from the map's producer which might then be considered somewhat of
an "edition" of what is online? It may have an effect on the answers you
receive...

Paige