From:
AJAY SINGH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 16:41:02 EST
Hi All :

Our company has been set up by some Cornell grads and is engaged in the
conversion of paper maps and data to vector form for use in GIS packages
such as MI and ArcInfo - a process you all know as digitizing.
We work for several clients in India including the Survey of India,
City of Bombay, Calcutta Municipality etc. The quality of work here
is good and the cost is very low.

We are looking for consultants who can help us market our services in the
United States. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Ajay Singh
Synergy Systems
A5, Hotel Best Western Surya