From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:01:32 -0500
Subject: Re: 1615 Jannsonius map actually post-1790?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:58:25 -0400
From: Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

I would consider posting the question to the MapHist Forum
(http://www.maphist.nl/forum/). Also, since Peter van der Krogt has
detailed knowledge of Jansson's work

(http://cartography.geog.uu.nl/research/atlantes.html

; vol. 1 deals
with the earlier Jansson's atlases), you could ask him directly.

               Joel Kovarsky

Website: http://www.theprimemeridian.com