From:
"Rhonda J. Marker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1993 09:47:22 EDT
Following is an extract of a report on "a very interesting conference"
attended by Duncan Aldrich (Chair-elect, ALA/Government Documents Round
Table) last week.  I thought folks on this list may be interested in
seeing it.  (Thanks to Duncan for his permission to re-post his
message!)
--Rhonda Marker (Chair, GODORT Cataloging Committee)
Rutgers University Libraries
908/932-5902