From:
Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 16:51:02 EDT
It just so happens that I have that information,
you might say at my fingertips :-)
The major change is the addition of the digital
world to all chapters. The least changed by far
is the chapter on classification, which has very
little different from 2d ed. Everything else and
especially selection/acquisition has additions and changes.
Also, as with the 2d ed., I have deleted some
cataloging-history pages. Some of the appendices
have disappeared - not needed, due to that superb
publication, Information Sourcees in Cartography.

Mary Larsgaard
Map and Imagery Lab, Davidson Library
University of California, Santa Barbara