From:
Susan Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 15:16:32 EDT
I will be moving our map collection of 70 map cases and 15 lateral files from
the second floor to the first floor next fall as part of a library
renovation/expansion project.  I have already read postings from maps-l and
several journal articles.  Would anybody who has already done this be willing
to share parts of their detailed plans with me.  I really just need to see
examples of the wording.  I have a list of necessary info to include and a
stack plan already worked out.  I want to make sure that what I need to say is
presented correctly when I write the RFP.   We will be using the same outside
movers to do the map cases that do the books and furniture and it will probably
be the first time they ever had to do anything like this.
Thanks in advance.
Susan

--
Susan Goodman