From:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 07:34:19 -0500
Subject:        Map t-shirts etc
Date:   Fri, 24 May 2013 10:53:21 +0100 (BST)
From:   A CARLUCCI <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hey folks
Just wanted to inject a little history to say that back in the MAGERT
days, we used to have a t-shirt or other map round table goody for sale
at every annual conference. I still have a couple shirts and mouse pads.
Depending on the economics (and the sales and distribution
arrangements), it can be a good way to make some money for the group,
and a great way to promote the expertise of the group to the wider world.
Regards
April
April Carlucci
Maps Cataloguing Manager
Cartographic and Topographic Materials Department
British Library
(temp)
and Itinerant Map Cataloguer
(always)