Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 15:15:44 EDT
Check GeoWeb at http://www.ggrweb.com for more GIS related jobs
Updated daily!
GIS Programmer

JOB DESCRIPTION:

EDIT Inc. is a full service GIS consulting and conversion firm located
in Sudbury Ontario.  Our team of dedicated professionals and technicians
provide the complete AM/FM/GIS project life cycle capabilities to our
clients.  Through our commitment to excellence and customer
satisfaction, we have quickly established ourselves as Northern
Ontario's leading AM/FM/GIS full service firm.

We require a person skilled in the area of GIS and computer programming
to augment our team.

The candidate must have:
A degree in Computer Science or Geography with a CS minor
Superior programming skills in UNIX and Windows environments
Practical experience in GENASYS GenaMap and/or ESRI Arc/Info
Superior programming skills in C/C++
Relational databases experience, preferably Oracle DBMS
Solid understanding of GIS

If you possess these required skills, are interested in a career in GIS
and are willing to re-locate to Sudbury, Ontario then forward a resume
to:

Mr. Dave Salter
Manager, GIS
EDIT Inc.