From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:56:08 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005
From: "McEathron, Scott R" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Map and Geog. Info. Collections in Transition Conference is FULL

Dear conference organizers,

Since the conference is full, and the technology exists, why not vodcast
it?  Or video cast it? That way those of us that cannot make it to the
conference and still listen to the presentations.

Also, perhaps the papers could be submitted to an institutional
repository.

Best wishes,

Scott R. McEathron
Map Librarian
T. R. Smith Map Collections
Anschutz Library -- University of Kansas
1301 Hoch Auditoria Drive
Lawrence, KS  66045-7537