From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:25:49 -0500
Subject:        Misc. maps to offer
Date:   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:35:18 -0600
From:   Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

The University of Colorado at Boulder’s Map Library has the following
misc. maps to offer. Priority given to a North American college or
university library. We’ll pay postage. Please respond to me off-list.

Thanks!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

University of Colorado at Boulder

Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library

Campus Box 184

Boulder, CO 80309

(303)-492-4487 (phone)

(303)-735-4879 (fax)

*Tectonic Map of North America*

United States Geological Survey

Compiled by Philip B. King

Scale 1:5,000,000

Date: 1969

4 North and 4 South sheets

*Subsurface Temperature Map of North America*

By the American Association of Petroleum Geologists and the U.S.G.S.

Scale 1:5,000,000

Date: 1976

North and South Sheets

*Geothermal Gradient Map of North America*

By the American Association of Petroleum Geologists and the United
States Geological Survey

Scale 1:5,000,000

Date: 1976

*Toiyabe National Forest – South Sierra Division*

Nevada and California Mt. Diablo Meridian

United States Department of Agriculture

Scale: 5/16”=1 mile

Date: 1969

*Australia-Land of Living Fossils*

National Geographic Society

Scale 1:6394,000

Date: February 1979

*Portrait U.S.A.*

The First Color Photomosaic of the 48 Contiguous United States

National Geographic Society

Scale 1:4,560,000

Date: July 1976

*Middle East*

National Geographic Society

Scale 1:5,877,000

Date: February 1991

*North America Area Map*

Gousha

Scale 1:11,404,800

Date: 1995

*Pocket Touraide*

Highway map of the U.S.

Conoco

Scale 1”=118 miles

Date: 1963

*Central Cascades*

Washington and Oregon

National Geographic

Scale 1:746,032

Date: 2009

*Alaska Map B (West Map)*

Topographic Map

*General Highway Map State of Utah*

Utah State Department of Highways Systems Planning Division

Scale 1”=8 miles

Date: 1967

*Alaska, Nome Special Map - Topographic*

U.S. Geological Survey

Scale 1/62500

Date: April 1906

2 copies

*Alaska, Fairbanks Special Map - Topographic*

Sheet No 642 A

U.S. Geological Survey

Scale 1/62500

Date: June 1908