From:
John A Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:11:04 +0000
Greeting Everyone ... again,

I again have another request for a map scan for one of my faculty members here at SU.

The map is titled:

Area Covered by the Eastern Oblique Arc of the United States,   In: Geodesy: The eastern Oblique arc of the United States and osculating Spheroid,    Charles Scott,    U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, Washington, DC. 1902,    Special publication #7
(Fold-out MAP A after p. 394)

My faculty member needs a scan of the map from Philadelphia to the US/Canadian border, or the right-hand 1/3 of the map at 600DPI or higher (preferred) since this is going into a publication.

Here's a PDF where you can see at the end of the volume MAP A.
https://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/cgs_specpubs/QB275U35no71902.pdf

If you cannot scan the map but have the volume with the map and are willing to ILL, let me know and we can send a direct request to you from our ILL department.

Much thanks in advance for your assistance in this effort to get my faculty member's publication finished.

John A. Olson | Librarian for Government and Geo-Information

Syracuse University Libraries
358 E.S. Bird Library
222 Waverly Ave.
Syracuse, New York 13244

t 315.443.4818 f 315-443-9510 e [log in to unmask] w library.syr.edu

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
syr.edu