From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:24:52 EST
2 messages.-------------------------Johnnie

>From: Bill Penberthy <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: color printer recommendation
>Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:31:28 -0700

My recommendation would be to go with the Epson Stylus 600. I have had nothing but good luck
with the Epson Stylus 500 (older version) and it puts out some beautiful pages.  The 500 is 720dpi,
and the 600 is 1440dpi.  They do legal and regular size paper and the 600 is about $300 (mas o menos)
It runs about 8 to 18 cents a page on the ink, and if you use the special paper (recommended for 1440
dpi) it will add about 15-20 cents more.  But the output is great!!

Bill

Bill Penberthy.......................Educational Research and Design
Geoinfosys...........................Market Research and Demographics
1587 Locust Street................Custom Cartography
Denver, Colorado 80220.........GIS Consulting
(303) 399-8517......................Digital Mapping Data