From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:42:17 -0500
Subject: Imago Mundi Volume 57, part 1
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:00:59 -0000
From: tony campbell <[log in to unmask]>
To: *Liber-GdC <[log in to unmask]>, *Lismaps <[log in to unmask]>,
        *Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>, *MapHist <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
[posted to MapHist, Maps-L, lismaps, LIBER GdeC - please excuse duplication]

This announcement is to alert all subscribers to Imago Mundi: the
International Journal for the History of Cartography [ISSN  0308 5694] that
techical problems are necessitating a reprint of the first half of this
year's volume (Volume 57, Part 1).  The errors, which were introduced by the
printers after the volume was passed for press by the editor and the
publishers, have only just come to light.  In the meantime, copies of the
volume have been sent out to subscribers.
When you receive your copy, please take no action and certainly do not
trouble to return the defective volume.  If yours is an institutional copy,
do not incorporate this version into your collection. The correctly printed
replacement will be sent out as soon as possible. To avoid any confusion,the
defective copy can be recognized (to site just one defect) from the
illustration on p.40, whose caption starts 'Gy Debod' instead of 'Fig. 1.
Guy Debord'.

On behalf of Imago Mundi Ltd, its Editor and editorial team, and our
publisher Taylor & Francis, may I offer our sincerest apologies for this
unfortunate, and unprecedented, occurrence.  We hope to be able to despatch
the corrected volume within the next few weeks.

Should you have any questions about the delivery of this volume, or the
mounting of its contents on the web, please contact Dr Christine Appel

Tony Campbell
Chairman,  Imago Mundi Ltd

76 Ockendon Road
London N1 3NW
UK

Phone: 020 7359 6477  International: +44 20 7359 6477

sales - Taylor & Francis (Routledge)]
http://www.maphistory.info/imago.html  [journal content]
http://www.jstor.org/journals/03085694.html [back issues via JSTOR
subscription]