From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 14:21:49 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:20:29 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new Assistant Chief, Map Division, NYPL
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Dear Mapsters,

It is a great pleasure to announce that Matthew Knutzen has been appointed
Assistant Chief of the Map Division, NYPL. Matt comes to NYPL with
experience as a professional cartographer, and an M.F.A. He will be working
to develop and expand our computer mapping capabilities, and expanding our
library of CD maps and software. He will be caught up in our various
digitizing projects, [currently pre-1850 maps of the Middle Atlantic
colonies and states] and enahncing our Map Division website.   In other
words, he is the new technology guy around here, complementing my old
technology skills.

Matt may be reached at [log in to unmask]

Alice C. Hudson
Chief, Map Division
The Humanities and Social Sciences Library
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue & 42nd Street, Room 117
New York, NY 10018-2788

[log in to unmask]; 212-930-0589; fax 212-930-0027
--- End Forwarded Message ---