From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:56:23 -0500
Subject:        Re: Simple? Cataloging Questions
Date:   Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum Maps <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     Dawn Collings <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks all for your prompt responses!

Yes, a slip of the fingers gave me the wrong field.

I'm going to go with Ken's answer as the most complete

Kathy Stroud, Map/GIS Librarian
Biological/Agricultural Sciences and Map Services, Shields Library
100 NW Quad Ave.
Davis, CA 95616-5292
530-752-5248