From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:39:18 -0600
Subject:        Re: 3D model US-Mexico border
Date:   Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:37:00 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

If I were looking for something like this the first place I'd inquire is
at the Geography and Map Division, Library of Congress. I know from
seeing them that they have a tremendously /huge/ collection of plastic
raised-relief models there and would be surprised if they didn't have
one or a group that covers the U.S.-Mexico border. You can pose a this
question to the Reading Room staff there through the "Ask a Librarian"
link found here: http://www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/

Sincerely,

Paige