Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:18:49 -0600
Subject:        Re: Wikimedia Commons Atlas of the World
Date:   Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:46:17 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

I might add here that an article written by Craig about Cartoko is soon
forthcoming in the next issue of the /Journal of Map and Geography
Libraries/ so be on the lookout for it. Good job Craig, and we wish you
much success in this endeavor! The more people who contribute the richer
a resource it will be for everyone to use.

Paige