From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 15:58:53 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:28:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Brian Falato (CAT)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pan American Highway in Panama/colombia

I am cataloging a map called Proposed Interoceanic Sea Level Canal Routes.
There is no publishing info or date on the map.  The map includes
existing, surveyed, and proposed routes for the Pan American Highway in
Panama and Colombia.  To determine an earliest date in a range of dates to
use on the cataloging record, I'd like to know when the Pan American
Highway started being built in Panama and Colombia.  Can anyone help me on
this?  Thank you.

Brian Falato
Cataloger
University of South Florida