From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:49:01 -0500
Subject:        Fwd: GeoEye Career Opportunities
Date:   Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:24:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:   Patti Day <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Lancelle Julie" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 9:15:06 AM GMT -06:00 Guadalajara / Mexico City / Monterrey
Subject: GeoEye  Career Opportunities

I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind forwarding this to the Maps-L listserv. They are still hiring here at GeoEye!!! We are thriving despite the economy. It's a great place to work, we just had the company picnic this past Saturday. I think employees are treated very well here and the work is interesting! It's a real niche that you'd have to see to believe. Anyhow, they're looking for good people. Please have any applicants put my name down as a reference - Julie Lancelle

www.geoeye.com     click on "Careers"

Thanks Patti! Say hello to Mick for me,

Julie