From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 08:23:54 -0600
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Robert Lopresti" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 1:25:47 PM
Subject: Malay Archipelago, 1851

-
A member of our community is looking to donate an 1851 Tallis map of the Malay Archipelago to a library.  It does not fit our collection profile, but I told her I would pass the information on to you.

I have not seen the map and can't testify to its condition or authenticity, but she confirms that it is this map: http://www.davidrumsey.com/maps2585.html

If you are interested, contact me offlist.  I don't want her overwhelmed so I will pass on the first three responses to her, and any others from Washington state.

Rob

Rob Lopresti.   Librarian for Maps, Huxley College, Government Information and Canadian Studies
Western Washington University 360-650-3342
Try the NEW Western OneSearch - More than a catalog, more than a database, way more!