From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:46:19 -0600
Subject:        State of World Hunger 2009
Date:   Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:36:57 -0500
From:   Chris Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L

The 2009 edition of Bread for the World Institute’s /State of World
Hunger /is now available online at http://www.hungerreport.org/2009/.
While we are charging about $25 for the hard copy, I’m happy to send a
complimentary copy to any librarian/information staff. This year
concentrates on our progress on achieving the Millennium Development
Goals, foreign aid, and the food crisis. In addition to the usual
statistics (developing countries and the US) on hunger, poverty,
demographics, and other development indicators, we included new data on
the MDGs.

Just send an email to me directly if you would like a hard copy.

*Christine Matthews*

Librarian

* *

*Bread for the World Institute*