Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 17:14:10 EDT

 To CUAC and all concerned:
 When the GPO inspector was here May 19, I told her that GPO could save money by
  not bothering to fiche the NWI mylars. They are unusable as fiche and the cont
 ractor makes many mistakes in the label numbers, as well as that duplcicate pro
 blem that GPO announced. Now that the NWI quads are supposedly on INTERNET as t
 hey are available I thought that made sense. Hope nobody will kill me. Arlyn

 Arlyn Sherwood
 Map Librarian
 Illinois State Library
 217/782-5823 phone  217/782-4446 fax