From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 08:25:52 -0600
Subject:        start second virtual map fair
Date:   Tue, 2 Dec 2008 04:02:29 +0000
From:   Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
To:     AMC <[log in to unmask]>, mapsL <[log in to unmask]>

I received today this email about an online map fair, which may be of
interest to list members.

Dr Brendan Whyte
Ubon Ratchathani University
THAILAND

***********************

From: Robert Putman   [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dear Customer / Map Enthusiast,

I have the pleasure of inviting you to visit the second Virtual Antique
Map Fair <http://www.antiquemaps-fair.com>
<http://www.antiquemaps-fair.com/>, starting on Monday December 1^st at
1200 hours Greenwich Mean Time.

The fair’s offerings will be on line by that time. For your convenience
the maps are, unlike in a ‘real’ fair, organized per geographical
region, so you can see in one glance all the maps offered of your area
of interest.

You can contact me in the forum part by hitting the button ‘contact
dealer’ in the description of each map offered by me. As the fair is a
24 hours a day affair I, as well as my colleagues, cannot constantly man
my box. When I am online we can have a talk, if not, you can make a
reservation of a map and I will contact you.

Subscribe as Collector Member to the Map Forum (in the right column of
the homepage) were you can contact attending dealers, leave you areas of
interest and your want list, and meet other map enthusiast.

More information you find on the fair’s home page and on ‘info visitors ‘.
I wish you ‘happy hunting’.

<http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE>