From:
Janet Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 16:29:16 EDT
From notices on this list, I have gathered that the next ALA
conference is being held in Chicago this June.   I would be grateful
if someone could point me to a source that would give me some details
of the conference, eg exact time, location, registration fees etc. -
the sort of information that someone who might attend
would need.

My apologies if I have overlooked an obvious source.  I have checked likely
journals,  but without success ( but then they come here by seamail so they
wouldn't have been the more current issues).  And I have been
browsing fruitlessly around the internet.

Many thanks for any help.

Janet Bray
Map Librarian
Dept Geography