From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Haffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:00:06 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:53:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Sue Haffner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mexico 1:50,000 topo sheets

Hello:

Does anyone know of an index to the Mexico 1:50,000 topo
series which lists the sheets by TITLE, with a cross reference
to the sheet number?

We have a list of titles (sheets that were lost by a patron).
The circulation fly records lack the sheet number, and we
need to replace these sheets--but the map dealers only list
the series by number. I contacted Treaty Oak, but was told
that they know of no title index to the series.

We're hoping that someone knows where we can find this
information.

TIA

Sue Haffner, Map Library
California State University, Fresno