From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:18:43 -0400
I have a patron who is looking for a historical GIS data showing a
political boundary of the world in early 1900s till 1945. Before I
started a process of creating a simple historical data I want to make
sure that I am not trying to do something which is already done by someone.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Wangyal

Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Head, Digital Map and Geospatial Information Center
Geosciences and Map Library
Fine Hall B Level, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804
Fax: (609) 258-4607
www.princeton.edu/~geolib/gis

Tsering W Shawa ([log in to unmask]),Tsering W Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Princeton University Library
Geosciences and Map Library