From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:44:05 EDT
This message is from Maura O'Connor.-------------------Johnnie

------------------------------------

>From: "Maura O'Connor" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Curled Aerial Photos

Aerial photographs should be gathered together in their runs, secured with a
wide tape made out of acid-free paper or polypropelene and stored upright in
special air-photo boxes which I imagine are available in the States.  These
boxes have lids on them and will also keep out the dust.
Maura O'Connor
Map Curator
National Library of Australia
>From: owner-maps-l
>To: Multiple recipients of list MAPS-L
>Subject: Re: Curled Aerial Photos
>Date: Saturday, 17 August 1996 5:41PM

>Store aerials in paper folders (make them from archival-type
>craft paper) and store them flat in drawers.
>
>Sue Haffner, Map Library,
>CSU Fresno

Librarian