From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:24:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Any old maps showing Dubrovnik?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:17:35 -0400
From: Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

I'd consider contacting the Croatian Cartographic Society:
http://www.kartografija.hr/index_en.htm . Also see:
http://www.nsk.hr/HeritageDetails.aspx?id=152 (but I don't think there
is a great deal of high resolution material there, and my linguistic
skills are limited). If you use date restrictions in WorldCat, you can
find some material (often with Italian name of Ragusa).

         Joel Kovarsky

On 4/14/2011 4:59 PM, Angie Cope wrote:
> [...]

Joel Kovarsky
The Prime Meridian