From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:08:22 -0600
Subject:        RE: Re: Anyone have this JOG of Peru?
Date:   Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:34:26 -0500
From:   Boardman, Richard <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Ilene,

JOG SA-18-16 is the Iquitos, Peru sheet. It was prepared by the
Institute for Applied Geosciences, Germany, and published in 1984.
Unfortunately, neither of the two names you're looking for is indicated
on the map. I also looked at some older maps of Peru to see if they
might be included there but with no luck.

Rich Boardman
Map Collection
Free Library of Philadelphia