From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:22:17 -0500
Subject:        Re: Google Earth Pro freebies?
Date:   Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:20:38 -0400
From:   Michael Page <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Yes, it can be a nag to do the paperwork but each year I turn in my
application so that I can offer GE Pro access at a couple of my GIS
workstations in the library. Sure a response for my application can take
a few weeks but it has been worth it. If I had to pay $400 a year for
the GE Pro version then I probably would not offer this access or would
only make it available at one workstation. At my institution GE has been
valuable to expose students to both geography and technology as well as
a teaser towards learning GIS.

Best regards,
Michael Page

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]