From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:12:59 -0500
Subject: Re: file jackets for Storage of Aerial Photos
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:36:30 -0800
From: Cynthia Jahns <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Arlyn,
   We store our aerial photos in vertical files, in accordian folders
that are called "jackets" in the Metal Edge catalog. They're item
OJ911, page 28 of my catalog.  Metal Edge, a producer of preservation
supplies, can be reached at 1-800-862-2228.
    Like all preservation supplies, they're not cheap - we recently
bought 100 jackets for $2.10 each, for a total of $210.
    Cynthia Jahns, Map Librarian, University of California, Santa Cruz