From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:20:19 -0500
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: UGA Map Library pics
Date:   Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:25:32 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask]

Oh my gosh!!! Thanks for sharing the news and the pictures [Chris and]
Neil! Indeed, thankfully this did NOT occur during the day, and I'm sure
Tom and others are counting their blessings for that. How is the driver
doing? I hope not too seriously injured (and if they were that
inebriated probably not I am assuming).

Paige