From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:31:07 -0600
Subject: Trinidad geology maps
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:55:54 -0600
From: Coombs, James <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>

Happy Friday!

A professor here has requested two maps which we do not have in our
collection:

1. Geological Map of Trinidad 1:100,000; Geological Sections through
Trinidad 1:100,000 by Hans G Kugler 1959 (published 1961)

2. The 1997 Geological Map of Trinidad (and the separate legend),
published by the GEOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

He would like to obtain digital copies for a poster symposium at an
international meeting in mid-April. The 1959 map has what he wants, so
that one would be his priority. However, we would like to have digital
copies of both, as he will be working there again in the future.

Would one of you who has these maps be willing to scan them and e-mail
the scans to me?

Thanks so much,
Jim

Jim Coombs