From:
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 08:28:08 -0500
Subject:        Topographic maps of Italy (1:25,000)
Date:   Tue, 29 May 2012 23:21:47 +0000
From:   Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi:

I’m working with a student who’s looking for 1:25,000 scale topographic
maps of Italy, specifically the western part of Sicily published by
Istituto geografico militare (Italy).

I don’t have the exact area, but when I was looking at WorldCat, I
couldn’t tell if anyone has 1:25,000 scale topographic maps of Italy
that cover Sicily (checked library’s catalogs that had the 1:25,000
scale topographic maps of Italy) . We have a set from the 1940’s, but
only have a few sheets and none that cover Sicily.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Kollen

Data Curation Librarian

Scholarly Publishing and Data Management Team

University of Arizona Library

P.O. Box 210055

Tucson, AZ 85721-0055

/Phone number: 520-305-0495/