From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:34:42 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: Fri, 29 Apr
From: Greg Armento <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MAPS-L: China's view of itself in the World

David:

You could try this technique in Google to identify world map imaged
located on Chinese gov't websites.

conduct an "image" search in google with the following formula:

"world" site:gov.cn

or

"world map" site:gov.cn

Then click on an image to see what website it comes from. Of course you
might get western-produced images.

Greg Armento
CSU-Long Beach