From:
Shirley Harmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 14:15:59 EDT
I checked the GEOname Digital Gazetteer and the U.S. Board on Geographic
Names Gazetteer for the USSR without success.

At 02:12 PM 10/17/96 EDT, you wrote:
>A client would like to know the location of
>
>"Novoromentovka (Krasnopolsky kraj, Arspirsky rayon, Russian
>Federation)"
>
>It might be an obsolete toponym, but we don't know.
>Should anyone have a map which shows this location I would like
>to know about it.
>
>We have checked the gazetteers on Oddens Bookmarks on Internet
>and our local gazetteers but couldn't come up with an answer.
>
>Jan Smits
>Map Curator Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The
>Netherlands
>tel: +31 70 3140241
>fax: +31 70 3140450
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Shirley Anne Harmer                             Phone: 613 - 545-6314
Maps and Air Photos                             Fax:   613 - 545-2817
Joseph S. Stauffer Library                      E-Mail:
Queen's University                              [log in to unmask]
Kingston, Ontario
K7L 5C4