From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:36:01 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:31:10 -0500
From: Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: carpool to NACIS (fwd)

I just checked into it: Amtrak is $49 round trip Seattle to Portland
for about a 3 1/2 hour trip, and there's an express bus from Sea-Tac
Airport to Union Station (5th & Jackson) in Portland:
http://www.soundtransit.org/stexpress/stexpresstimetables/570.htm

Thanks for the tip, Joanne. Should be helpful to the WAML folks as well...

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps