From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Customer Service <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:25:48 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:51:18 -0400
From: Customer Service <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Omni's New Map Arrivals
Sender: Customer Service <[log in to unmask]>

Hi;

We have just put our September-October New Map Arrivals listing on our web
page at:

http://www.omnimap.com/catalog/new/99-sept.htm

The listings include:

1)      downloadable digital USGS topos from Suremap!
2)      digital maps for the Appalachian Trail from Maptech and ATC
3)      new digital National Park maps/guides from Maptech
4)      a variety of international maps:
5)      nearly 40 new Russian city maps
6)      soviet republic country maps
7)      Norway administrative map
8)      numerous Iran political and city maps, especially for Tehran
9)      additional hiking and canoeing maps for Canada by Chrismar
10)     Bridgetown city map
11)     new geology maps for Northern Ireland, UK, and Scotland.

For those who missed it, our July-August New Arrivals listing,

http://www.omnimap.com/catalog/new/99-aug.htm

included:
1)      digital maps (DTMs and Routeplanners) for Spain, Argentina, Norway,
Pyrenees
2)      several maps of Tanzania National Parks
3)      excellent city maps and atlases for Belo Horizonte Contagem, Minas
Gerais, Brazil
4)      Finland city maps
5)      Italian city maps
6)      North America Raven shaded relief map
7)      Alot of new items for Spain, the Way of St. James, and the Pyrenees
8)      Raised relief maps for Andorra, Spain, Russia, and more
Customer Service        [log in to unmask]
Omni Resources  http://www.omnimap.com/maps.htm
P.O. Box 2096           Phone:  1-336-227-8300
Burlington, NC          Phone (USA):  1-800-742-2677
27216-2096  USA Fax:  1-336-227-3748
--- End Forwarded Message ---