From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:24:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Has anyone conducted a maps usage survey?]]]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:12:10 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)
From: Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
CC: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Dear Maps-L,

David has flagged up the survey of map library usage conducted by the
LIBER Groupe des Cartothecaires Working Group for Education over the
summer of 2003. Details of the results are to be published imminently
in 'Geoscapes'. The survey was heavily based on that undertaken in
Europe in 1987/8 and reported by Jan Smits in 'LIBER Quarterly' in
1991 (as referred to by Alice).

The actual questionnaire for 2003, in 15 different languages, can be
found at:
        http://www.maps.ethz.ch/gdc-education.html#questionnaire

Do not hesitate to contact me should you need further information.

With best wishes,
Nick Millea

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:33:45 -0400 "Johnnie D. Sutherland"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Nick Millea
Map Librarian, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG, UK
tel:      +44 1865 287119
fax:     +44 1865 277139
email: [log in to unmask]

homepage: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/guides/maps/