From:
David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:19:28 EST
Dear Friends,

After a fruitless search of the Government Documents Dept. for
"Christmas ornaments" I was told by one of the librarians "that
Maps-L bunch never gives shipping lists when they mention government
documents of interest, if I had the shipping list number I could go
right to the item!"  So, if possible, would you please give the
shipping list number when you recommend a government document.  We
want to keep those document librarians happy.

David C. McQuillan
Map Librarian
Thomas Cooper Library
Division of Libraries and Information Systems
University of South Carolina
Columbia, S.C.  29208

Phone: (803) 777-4723
Fax: (803) 777-4661