From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:45:24 EDT
Hello Ed,
        We have the map in question which we could loan to you, if you
have not found it somewhere else already.  Our catalogue is available via
the web, too, at:
        http://chess.library.mun.ca/  (demo version, but real!)
or via telnet at:
        telnet://info.library.mun.ca log in as "remote" and follow the
directions.
        Alberta
     |      Alberta Auringer Wood, Maps, Data and Media Librarian      |
     |  Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, |
     |   CANADA  A1B 3Y1.   phone: 709-737-8892; fax: 709-737-2153;    |
     |                Internet: [log in to unmask]                |
     |  web pages:  http://www.mun.ca/library/maps                     |
     |              http://www.mun.ca/library/media                    |
     |              http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~awood                       |