From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:23:13 -0500
Subject: European Union GIS Data
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:33:40 -0800
From: "Andrew Nicholson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MAPS-L" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

Hello,

I have an instructor who will be teaching a course on the European Union
(EU) in winter term and would like to use some digital maps of the EU on
his
course website. My question is: does anyone know of any web sites or CDs
that has (free) EU GIS data. I have searched on the web and haven't
found
much (at least nothing downloadable). I have a dataset for Europe with
the
country boundaries, but I am mainly looking for adminstrative
boundaries,
(regions, membership,etc). Anything would be useful.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Nicholson

**************************************
Andrew Nicholson