From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:14:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Around Ground Zero]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:07:41 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
The North East Map Organization (NEMO) has copies of the 2 editions of
the
map and they are available. We are charging for postage/handling and
cost
recovery. Below is the info from our newsletter:

We have additional copies of the Ground Zero maps of the World Trade
Center
area after the attacks and during the cleanup. If you are interested in
obtaining copies, they are available for a modest cost that includes
shipping/handling. Please send your request, with a check (make check
out
to: North East Map Organization) for $4.00 per map, to

        David J. Bertuca, Associate Librarian
        Science and Engineering Library
        Capen Hall
        University at Buffalo
        BUFFALO NY 14260-1672

Requests for 2 or more maps, are $3.00 a map. (Foreign requests, please
send payment in U.S. funds and add $2.00 for the first map, and $.75 for
additional maps).

Please make sure to include your return address with the request. You
must
specify whether you want the Dec. 2001 or the March 2002 map (or if you
want both).

These are available on a first come/first served basis until we run out.

David J. Bertuca