From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:06:16 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "MARZIO VENEMAN" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Angie Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:28:13 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Fw: It’s All About the Data

GPS World Career Locator
        GSS - INSIGHTS

Eric Gakstatter By Eric Gakstatter, [log in to unmask]

It’s All About the Data

Welcome to the rebirth of GeoSpatial Solutions!

I was saddened when I was at the ESRI User Conference in July and someone asked if GeoSpatial Solutions still existed. Given that I’ve written for GPS World for a number of years, I hated to see a sister publication being ignored. I hadn’t yet committed to taking charge of GSS yet, but I knew something could be done. To me, there’s always been a lack of solid, reliable GIS publications. Remember Geo Info Systems back in the 1990’s? What happened to that? GIS Solutions magazine? Goner too. Some other publications have hung on, but the publishing industry has taken a beating from this thing called the internet and the current lousy economy. More... http://www.gpsworld.com/gis/it039s-all-about-data-8815

Geospatial Solutions is a division of Questex Media Group, Inc.
201 Sandpointe Ave., Suite 500, Santa Ana, CA 92707
© 2009 Questex Media Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without written permission.